Mrs Jane Møgster, Norway (30 May 2014)
- It was lovely. Fantastic staff, good food, nice room. We loved everything. Thanks to Breda and Tony. We will be back. Love from the Møgsters, Bergen
Mr John, Toronto, Canada (14 March 2014)
- And I did return (see my comment of 5 January 2012), and it was even more special. This is absolutely the nicest guest house I have stayed at,anywhere. Perfection in everything!
Miss Ms S Evasdaughter, East Sussex (24 February 2014)
- perfect in every way - you are doing a superb job - thank you
Mr Keven Gevaux-Ross, Hampshire (31 July 2012)
- Just like to thank you once again for making myself and my family feel so welcome,was a great start and end to our holiday and will be using you again and will definetly recomend you to others
Mr John , Canada (05 January 2012)
- By far the nicest guesthouse I have stayed at in Horley. Everything was excellent -- a warm welcome, especially when I arrived without a reservation, late in the evening. Shall absolutely return.
Mr Mike Sadler, UK (19 August 2011)
- Superb, collected from the airport. Very friendly welcome, comfortable room for a family of four. Lovely breakfast. Would recommend to anyone . Will definately use again
Mr lindsey, uk (01 August 2011)
- Fantastic place to stay for your gatwick flights,drop off and collect from airport, all first rate service, WELL DONE
Mrs Carol Williams, UK (31 May 2011)
- We stayed here on the outward journey and again on the way back, and it was absolutley great, the treatment food and accommodation were first class. To my mind it should be 5* not 4* but unfortunately because they do not offer evening meals it cannot be.
But I have already recommended the guest house to several people that were on holiday with us, and to mine and my friends family.
WELL DONE - PERFECT
Miss Noora Vainio, UK (16 April 2011)
- Lovely place with friendly staff, excellent value for money. Clean comfortable rooms, good breakfast and the airport transport service is great. Very pleased, will recommend for anyone needing accommodation near Gatwick.
Mrs Janet Owen, Uk (02 February 2011)
- ~Various stays here excellent accomodation and hospitality from Breda and Tony
Makes a good start to your holiday
Mrs Jean Cross (Spence), Calgary Alberta Canada (09 November 2010)
- The room was very comfortable and very clean. Loved the hot shower. The breakfast was great. I will use the Southbourne whenever necessary in the future. Thanks Breda and Tony for your hospitality.
Mr Chris & Lillian Chance, West Midlands (01 October 2010)
- My family & I stayed once again at Tony & Brenda Lovely guest house. Although they were on holiday it was left in capable hands. We would not stay anywhere else when travelling from Gatwick.
Excellent value for money which includes free courtesy transfer to & from the airport. see you soon Lillian & Chris xx
Mr Chris Moir, Aberdeenshire (23 August 2010)
- Very clean and well run B&B. Overall very impressed and with a cooked breakfast for only £3 pounds extra!
Mr Tony, England (12 August 2010)
- Had a lovely welcome / stay at this guest house. The room was more than comfortable for 4 and spotlessly clean. Great continental breakfast range as well.
Mrs Lesley Bjørnaali, Norway (17 July 2010)
- Thank you for a lovely stay at your guesthouse.
Great service and very comfy room
Mr Jan Jensen, Denmark (24 June 2010)
- Wonderfull B&B.. again... stayed 5 days for Biggin Hill Airshow and visiting London. All clean and perfect.... Thanks
Mrs elayne rustom, bahrain (26 December 2009)
- well time and again my friend Dawn and I have stayed with this lovely couple everytime we fly to barbados seee you both again very soon Elayne Rustom
Mr Jan Jensen, Denmark (23 December 2009)
- Nice stay over Christmas.
Hot and clean room and very friendly & helpfull owners and staff.
A perfect guesthouse also for a longer stay.... Thanks
Mr Jones, UK (07 November 2009)
- Great B&B. Very clean & comfortable, would stay again and recommend it to others.
Mrs Shelby Sandyford-Sykes, Isle of Man (05 November 2009)
- Thank you for a lovely short stay, comfortable very clean rooms, with great hospitality. The pub you recommended had super food and service. The whole experience was a great way to start our holiday. We would highly recommend you, and look forward to staying again. Many Thanks Shelby and Ashley Sykes
Mr Chance, Stourbridge West Midlands (01 October 2009)
- First class B&B lovely room & breakfast, would definitely stay again, transfer to & from airport best ever Thank you Toney, Chris & Lillian xx
Mrs Elizabeth Hines, Hertfordshire, England (09 August 2009)
- My family & I stayed at your lovely guest house prior to flying from Gatwick. What an absolute delight it was. Everything about it was 1st class, from the warm freindly welcome, lovely clean comfortable room, exceptionally well presented house, to the very welcome generous breakfast, and extremely good value for money. We should have stayed with you for a week instead of going to Turkey! Thank you Very Much.
Mr Herman Küsters, Netherlands (06 August 2009)
- Ik kan ieder dit adres aanbevelen. Schoon, fijne ruime kamers en de hele vriendelijke gastvrouw/heer maken dat je thuis voelt. Goed ontbijt.
Mr Wkazak, ukraine (27 July 2009)
- Dear Brenda and Tony.
thanks a lot for your hospitality and truly wonderful experience that we had while staying at your hotel Keep on going!!!! :) Next time in London - no other place but yours!!
Mr Philip, Ontario, Canada (22 July 2009)
- We were very happy with our stay here. Tony and Breda went out of their way to let us have the room early so we could have an early nap after an overnight flight.
Short walk to the very nice village, and a good dinner at Ye Olde Six Bells pub.
Mrs HEGAN, NI (23 June 2009)
- I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND A STAY HERE!IT IS VERY CLEAN, TONY AND BREDA ARE WELCOMIMG WITHOUT BEING INTRUSIVE AND IT IS EXCELLENT VALUE FOR MONEY.HAVING STAYED IN CENTRAL LONDON THIS GUEST HOUSE COMPARES AS WELL AS THE HIGHLY PRICED CITY HOTELS. IT HAS THE ADDED BENEFIT OF RELAXATION.WILL DEFINITELY USE AGAIN WHEN IN THE AREA. THANK U BOTH FOR THE HOSPITALITY. YOU HAVE A BEAUTIFUL PLACE!
Mr Michael Williams, Spain (16 April 2009)
- A great place to stay just 5-10 minutes from the airport. Quiet, clean and comfortable, and without doubt, the best looking guest house in the street by far. Excellent value for money which included free courtesy car to/from the airport. Thanks to Tony & Breda for making our overnight stay so enjoyable - Mary, Mick & Kellie
Mr Stuart Dempster, Edinburgh, Scotland (16 March 2009)
- I arrived at the guest house as my flight from Gatwick was leaving in the small hours, Breda could not have been more welcoming and arranged a taxi for transit to the airport.
Why is this guest house so special? The rooms are very clean, comfortable and the welcome outstanding. Highly recommended and I would not hesitate to book again.
Mrs Lesley and Mr Ron Peppin, Bridgwater (15 January 2009)
- Many thanks for making our overnight stay so easy and welcoming. We picked up our son and girlfriend with no problems thanks to your easy directions. We thought your Guest House was wonderful and will definitely be recommending you to anyone looking for accommodation in the Gatwick area.
Miss Jo Maguire, Southampton, England (21 November 2008)
- Just wanted to say a huge thank you for making us feel so welcome when we came to stay with you last friday evening!! we will definately be wanting to return, To stay at a place where your made to feel so welcome means such a lot, its not so much the rooms people buy, its the people who you stay with you buy the most, cos we would never stay anywhere where the owners were unfriendly.
thanks for everything and for the pick up at the airport, thats a great personal touch!!! and made it very convenient for us!!!
Mr Graham Lawson, Sheffield, UK (24 June 2008)
- Thank you for looking after my family in my hour of need. As you are aware I was taken ill at Gatwick airport in transit to Gibraltar and finished up in your local hospital. You both cared for my family for which I am eternally grateful and we arrived home safely in the private ambulance. We are now planning a week away to Skegness. The room was very nice and accomodating, followed by a hearty breakfast. I shall certainly recommend your guest house to anyone looking for accomodation in your area.
Thanks again and best wishes.
M Freegard, Toronto, Canada (18 November 2007)
- Everything was first class!! Thank you.
Mr & Mrs. Sogor, Bratislava,Slovakia (18 November 2007)
- Thank you for great service !
Mr Ray Davis, USA (16 November 2007)
- We have stayed with Breda and Tony now for 5 years. We have always felt at home.
Mr & Mrs Erskine, Guernsey (15 October 2007)
- Great room, great hosts and a fine breakfast - Thanks!
Dean and Tessa Jones, Isle of Man (24 September 2007)
- Very comfortable, clean rooms,with a very friendly caring staff, with good hospitality from the owners.
Mrs Vivienne O'Donnell, Ireland (29 August 2007)
- Thank you for a lovely weekend.The Irish breakfast was great, friendly staff, very clean and comfortable we will definitely be back.
Maureen and Ted Hopkins, Dorset, England (26 August 2007)
- Thank you for a peaceful, comfortable & friendly stay before we set off on honeymoon!!
Rose & John McDonald, Edinburgh, Scotland (16 July 2007)
- Enjoyed our stay, this is a lovely bit of England. Thank you for your recommendations of the 16th centaury pub and lovely Italian restaurant. We will recommend you.
C and D Sanderson, Ohio, USA (11 July 2007)
- A classical, beautiful Guest House - we love it!
Mr Andrew E M Cannon, Cornwall (13 June 2007)
- This was our second stay at the Southbourne. Rooms are very comfortable, very clean. Book this guesthouse before your flight, take in a meal at the Ye Ole Six Bells. Thanks for 2 wonderful stays.
Joan and Alan Wright, Alabama, USA (06 June 2007)
- Great place! cheerful & cosy & comfortable, I will recommend to my friends, also thanks for the late night food guide!!!
The Roberts Family, Southampton, England (23 May 2007)
- Very friendly, lovely clean rooms, a great breakfast and great service ...Thanks!