- Southbourne guest house is situated close to Horley town centre which is a typical small Surrey town close to Gatwick Airport, approximately half way between London and Brighton with excellent road, rail, and coach connections to most parts of the country and air services to most major UK and world airports.
- The local town council provides a variety of leisure and amenity services, for full details:
- Tel: 01293 784 765
- Web: www.horleysurrey-tc.gov.uk
- Horley offers an excellent variety of restaurants which include Italian, Spanish, Indian, Chinese, Vietnamese and Thai, mostly a five minute walk from our guest house. We are happy to recommend:
- Il Sorriso Italian restaurant, offering excellent pizzas and Italian dishes
- Tel: 01293 432 227
- Web: www.ilsorriso.info
- Blue Lake Chinese restaurant offering typical Chinese food and attentive service
- Tel: 01293 775 888
- Web: www.isurrey.co.uk/profile/373227/Horley/Blue-Lake-Chinese-Restaurant
- Saigon Nights Oriental restaurant offering an interesting variety of Thai and Vietnamese dishes
- Tel: 01293 824 474
- Web: www.saigonnights.co.uk
- Horley has variety of pubs to offer, ranging from a traditional 16th century to the modern Weatherspoons, all are mostly a five minute walk from our guest house. We are happy to recommend:
- Ye Olde Six Bells a 16th Century traditional English pub offering a variety of classic and modern pub food
- Tel: 01293 825 028
- Web: www.vintageinn.co.uk/yeoldesixbellshorley
- The Jack Fairman, named after the famous local racing legend is a Weatherspoons pub offering value food and drinks
- Tel: 01293 827 910
- Web: www.jdwetherspoon.co.uk/home/pubs/the-jack-fairman
- Horley is well connected with coach services from Gatwick to most parts of the UK. For full details:
- Tel: +44 (0) 8717 81 81 87
- Web: www.gobycoach.com
- Horley is well connected with rail services from Horley and Gatwick to most parts of the UK. For full details:
- Tel from UK: 08457 48 49 50
- Tel from Overseas: +44 (0) 20 7278 5240
- Web: www.nationalrail.co.uk
- For comprehensive Gatwick Airport information including flight departure and arrival information:
- Tel: 0844 892 0322
- Web: www.gatwickairport.com
Guest Houses & Hotels
- Haldon Priors in Torquay, is a charming guest house, set within a Victorian villa situated in a peaceful location just 200 yards from Meadfoot beach.
- Tel: 01803 213 365
- Web: www.haldonpriors.co.uk
- Little Paddock is an exclusive adult only luxurious getaway on the edge of the New Forest, conveniently close to Ringwood, Bournemouth, Poole and Christchurch.
- Tel: 01425 470 889
- Web: www.little-paddock.com
- Woodchester Lodge, set in a peaceful Cotswold village, surrounded by hills, valleys and commons, constructed from local stone in 1896
- Tel: 01453 872 586
- Web: www.woodchesterlodge.co.uk
- Harptree Court is a beautiful country house built in 1797. Set in the Chew Valley, ideally situated for exploring Bath, Bristol, Wells and the Mendip Hills.
- Tel: 01761 221 729
- Web: www.harptreecourt.co.uk
- Rosemundy Cottage Bed and Breakfast offering four star en-suite accommodation in Devizes, Wiltshire, beside the Kennet and Avon Canal
- Tel: 01380 727 122
- Web: www.rosemundycottage.co.uk
- Ye Olde Red Lion pub restaurant with en-suite bed and breakfast accommodation situated in the charming village of Chieveley in the Berkshire countryside.
- Tel: 01635 248 379
- Web: www.yeolderedlion.com
- Isle of Wight
- Roesmary Bed & Breakfast in Shanklin on the Isle of Wight overlooking rolling countryside
- Tel: 01983 861 440
- Web: www.rosemaryb-b.co.uk
- Brook Barn is the perfect venue for all your social or business needs offering luxury accommodation close to Oxford and the Cotswolds.
- Tel: 01235 766 502
- Web: www.brookbarn.com
- Bourne End Farmhouse is a quiet relaxing place, relax in the garden or stroll on the many farm tracks yet just 6 miles north of Bedford town
- Tel: 01234 783184
- Web: www.bourneendfarm.co.uk
- Worth House B&B offering comfortable, spacious accommodation within easy reach of Cambridge's Historic City Centre, Colleges and River Cam.
- Tel: 01223 316 074
- Web: www.worth-house.co.uk
- The Old Pumphouse is one mile from Blickling Hall, two hundred yards from Aylsham’s Georgian Market Square and ten miles north of the city of Norwich
- Tel: 01263 733 789
- Web: www.theoldpumphouse.com
- College Farm B&B is a Grade II* Listed, 500-year-oldfarmhouse set in the peaceful Suffolk countryside, just 6 miles west of Ipswich
- Tel: 01473 652 253
- Web: www.collegefarm.net
- Coig na Shee Guest House is a 1903 Highland lodge, set in mature grounds, in the village of Newtonmore, Inverness-shire, within the Cairngorms National Park.
- Tel: 01540 670 109
- Web: www.coignashee.co.uk
- The Watermill is an historic, unusual and homely place, whether you're looking for sumptuous 4 star bed and breakfast or a really lovely self-catering apartment.
- Tel: 01369 820 203
- Web: www.watermill-glendaruel.co.uk
- The Alexandra Lodge built in 1907 by an Indian tea planter, offers four star bed and breakfast accommodation in the heart of the village of Edzell in Angus
- Tel: 01356 648 266
- Web: www.alexandralodge.co.uk
- Dumfries and Galloway
- Byreburnfoot Scottish Bed and Breakfast is a charming and elegant Victorian house set in tranquil gardens, in a beautiful rural setting on the Border Esk river
- Tel: 01387 371 209
- Web: www.byreburnfoot.co.uk
- Brecon Beacons
- Penylan Farm enjoys an enviable location in the Monmouthshire countryside, nestled between the Wye Valley, Forest of Dean and Black Mountains.
- Tel: 01600 716 435
- Web: www.penylanfarm.co.uk
- Brecon Lodge B&B is ideally located for Cardiff City Centre and the Millennium Stadium, five minutes walk to the seaside, and a short drive to open countryside.
- Tel: 02920 702 111
- Web: www.breconlodge.co.uk
- Crafnant Guest House - formerly a Victorian farmhouse situated in the centre of the peaceful village of Trefriw near Betws-y-Coed, Snowdonia National Park
- Tel: 01492 640 809
- Web: www.trefriw.co.uk
- South Wales
- Whitehill Farm, a working stock farm in the beautiful Monmouthshire countryside. Explore the Wye Valley, Forest of Dean, Hay on Wye and the Brecon Beacons.
- Tel: 01600 740 253
- Web: www.whitehillfarmuk.com
- Lingfield Park hosts a variety of race meetings all year round that include Flat and National Hunt racing, nestled within 450 acres of rolling Surrey countryside
- Tel: 01342 834 800
- Web: www.lingfield-racecourse.co.uk
- Epsom Downs racing has been taking place on Epsom Downs since the 17th Century, with the first running of The Oaks taking place in 1779 and The Derby a year later.
- Tel: 01372 726 311
- Web: www.epsomdowns.co.uk
- Sandown Park Racecourse hosts thrilling year-round jump and flat horse racing, including premier events such as the Coral Eclipse and Tingle Creek race meetings.
- Tel: 08445 793 004
- Web: www.sandown.co.uk
- Kempton Park hosts quality horse racing all year round: Jump racing from October to April, and Flat racing on the all-weather track throughout the year.
- Tel: 01932 782 292
- Web: www.kempton.co.uk
Simulated Car Racing
- PureTech Gatwick Racing Centre, the first and most advanced formula racing simulator centre in the world
- Tel: 01293 826 800
- Web: www.puretechracing.com
- Reigate Hill Golf Club is set in the beautiful Surrey countryside with stunning views, our homely clubhouse warmly welcomes everyone who visits
- Tel: 01737 645 577
- Web: www.reigatehillgolfclub.co.uk
- Reigate Heath Golf Club in Surrey is a fine example of a short heathland golf course. Built over 100 years ago on the Surrey greensand belt
- Tel: 01737 242 610
- Web: www.reigateheathgolfclub.co.uk
- Redhill & Reigate Golf Club is a private members golf club, the second oldest golf club in Surrey and has a reputation for being the friendliest.
- Tel: 01737 240 777
- Web: www.rrgc.net
- Redhill Golf Centre 37-bay floodlit driving range, nine hole course and golf shop.
- Tel: 01737 770 204
- Web: www.redhillgolfcentre.com
- Horne Park Golf Club is a quality 9-hole golf course with splendid views, quality greens, flat easy walking and buggy availability attracts golfers of all abilities.
- Tel: 01342 844 443
- Web: www.hornepark.co.uk
- Bletchingley Golf Club 18 hole golf course, with a par and standard scratch of 72, suitable for all standards of golfer and will test all aspects of their game
- Tel: 01883 744 848
- Web: www.bletchingleygolf.co.uk
Corporate Events and Team Building
- Priory Events specialise in outdoor activities corporate events and client entertainment, set in 250 acres of beautiful English countryside with woods, lakes, hills, fields and wonderful views at Nutfield, Surrey.
- Tel: 01737 822484
- Web: www.prioryevents.com
Check for our best seasonal rates.
We accept most major credit cards.